Saturday, August 28, 2010

Omaha Steaks 5 oz.

Yuck Yuck Yuck. My man and I have to stay home this Christmas, instead of going home to visit family, so we decided to order some goodies with some gift cards we had, and picked up this 6 pack of filets, how on earth can there be a terrible filet??? 
I just dont get it, these are absolutely disgusting, please do not waste your money, go to a grocery store, or a meat market. Good thing we opened them up and decided to try some before the holidays. I was almost sick, seriously, customer service however was wonderful, by the time I woke up the next morning i already had an email saying they would refund my money. I just wont be covered for my $11 in shipping, but something is better than nothing, I was going to order the lamb as well, but will def NOT be getting from them ever again. To each their own, but I have been eating filets since I had teeth, and these were the worst thing I have ever had.

0 comments: